LivaNova is a global medical device company and a leader in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The Company develops, manufactures and markets medical technologies for cardiac surgery and for the treatment of cardiac rhythm disorders.
We are an organization of growth and change. As such, we seek exceptional talent to propel our company forward and continue our tradition of innovation and excellence in everything we do.
LivaNova’s Cardiac Surgery Business Unit, located in Burnaby, BC, has several vacancies for Production Worker (Sewing).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our dynamic team in an organization of innovation, growth and change. This position requires dedicated individuals with excellent hand sewing skills, committed to manufacturing high quality medical devices.
• Perform production operations
• Precise sewing tasks under a microscope
• Ensure equipment is in acceptable working condition prior to use
• Maintain traceability and preservation of product in possession
• Complete production records and manage time system
• When required, perform cleaning of critical manufacturing areas
• Ability to perform hand-sewing tasks with extreme detail, accuracy and speed
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent hand-eye co-ordination
• Complete repetitive detailed work within guidelines and maintain precise records
• Reliable, honest, and committed team member
• Ability to read and understand written procedures
• Work independently and with little supervision
• Frequent sitting
• Hands frequently immersed in chilled solution
• Wear gloves, masks, gown when working
Working for LivaNova:
Full-time permanent employees receive a Health Care package which includes extended medical and dental insurance, short and long-term disability and Provincial Health Care insurance. We provide opportunity for our employees to reach their greatest potential through our Employee development and training program. In addition to the
annual salary, we offer a competitive Variable Pay Plan which align individual employee objectives to business goals.
LivaNova is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements.
Only those applicants selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this positions please follow the link below:
Only those applicants selected to proceed
Connect with employer:
Joining our team is a rewarding experience.
We’re known across the globe as a company that delivers life-saving innovation, embraces change and adapts quickly. Staying ahead of a fast-pa...