Join The Flowr Corporation in Lake Country, a growing and innovative organization in the Cannabis sector! We are preparing for another intake of Production/Packaging Team Members to join the day shift team.
Shifts: Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday, 10 hours shifts (approximately 7am-5:30pm)
Production Team Members provide on-site support for the planting, defoliation, trimming, and packaging of Flowr cannabis under the direction of the Director, Operations to ensure the visual aesthetic and high quality of cannabis. The position will include planting, pruning, deboning, trimming, hanging, drying, and packaging of cannabis, maintaining excellent personal hygiene, and work space cleanliness all in accordance with Health Canada and standards set by The Flowr Corporation.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
• Responsible for trimming Flowr product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic;
• Weighing trimmed product and storing to Flowr standards;
• Adhering to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Flowr and Health Canada.
• Packaging, weighing, and labeling completed items for shipment or storage;
• Correctly identifying and handling packaging materials;
• Assisting with the inspection of equipment and work area for cleanliness, safety and proper set up prior to the packaging operation;
• Reporting any deviations found with respect to instructions, process or materials used.
• Ensure plant health by pruning, topping, trimming, and watering according to Flowr standards;
• Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner;
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation tools and equipment;
• Assist with quality and safety investigations;
• Help to ensure the cleanliness of other Flowr property and other duties as assigned
• Must be willing to assist with outdoor duties when required
To be successful, you should have the following skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as well as standing, walking, bending for extended periods- must be physically fit and comfortable with confined spaces
• Must be 19 years of age or older with reliable transportation (bus schedule to Lake Country does not support early morning starts) and the ability to clear a criminal record check
• Excellent personal hygiene; ; effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task; ability to sit and trim for extended periods; ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
• Experience in a production role is an asset as well as knowledge of medical marijuana law/medicinal benefits, and horticulture skills
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Flowr Production"
About Platinum Recruiting Inc.
Platinum Personnel, a privately owned company, was established in 1999 as a full service personnel agency. Our team brings a combined 50 years’ experience within Personnel and Human Resources and w...Read More