Production SupervisorVeneer Based Business - Armstrong PlywoodArmstrong, BC
Reporting to the Production Superintendent,our Production Supervisor is a key component of our plant's operational success by focusing on leadership, training and collaboration with all aspects of the veneer-based business. The Production Supervisor is responsible for achieving maximum returns to the Armstrong Plywood Operation by ensuring that safety, recovery, quality and production targets are met.Qualifications:
What We Offer:
- Experience in manufacturing industry is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in forestry, engineering or business is considered an asset
- Well-developed leadership and supervisory skills, be highly organized, have a proved commitment to safety, and demonstrate initiative with the ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of veneer/plywood manufacturing and log quality will be considered an asset
- Problem solving skills and the ability to drive actionable items to conclusion are required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Analytical and computer skills will be considered an asset
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics