Canfor is one of the world’s largest and most respected integrated forest products companies. For more than 75 years, we have been delivering top-quality lumber, pulp and paper products to our valued customers worldwide. With operations in Western Canada and the Southern United States, and sales offices around the world, you can find Canfor products in every corner of the globe. We are leaders in sustainable forest management and in converting wood residuals into green energy.
Canfor Energy North Limited, is a new partnership established by Canfor and Pacific Bio Energy to build, own and operate two new world class wood pellet production facilities, located adjacent to existing Canfor sawmills in Chetwynd and Fort St. John, BC. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
Canfor Energy North Limited is currently seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators
to join our team as a Loader Operator/Plant Utility
, ensuring the overall flow of our fiber yard runs safely and smoothly. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity.
Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. Shift work will be required at this 7 day a week operation.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Available to work day, afternoon & graveyard shifts in labor and production roles
- Completion of grade 12, a GED or a minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Good interpersonal skills and communication, enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Experience operating heavy equipment and basic mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of pellet manufacturing processes would be an asset
There has never been a better time to join the Canfor Energy North team and become part of the modern forest industry. Our facilities are modern, high-tech and safe; and our marketing and sales activities are world-class. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees.