Are you a finance analyst looking to join an amazing team with a Global Tech company? You will have the opportunity to add value immediately working with executives and the production team analysing information, processes, and contribute to growing the financial performance of in house projects.
Who- the Company:
Exciting Vancouver opportunity to join a Global leader well known around the world. They are a people-centric organization and known for their collaborative team culture and superb reputation.
What- the Role:
The Production Financial Analyst will help build strong bonds with project management teams to support them on a day to day basis.
- Support and work with Head on Production and producers on finance related matters on a day to day basis
- Reviewing bids for upcoming projects before they are sent out to clients
- Supporting producers and oversee the re-bidding process by monitoring key metrics
- Preparing & maintain weekly financial reports by consolidating and analyzing project financial data
- Helping establish and enforce cost control processes
- Providing creative ideas to improve processes and financial performance
Who – the Candidate:
- Master’s degree, Commerce, Business Administration, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, economics or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Experience of BI software, SAP and Spotfire as an asset
Competitive base salary commensurate with level of work experience, extended health, 3 weeks’ vacation
Vancouver BC, Work from home until further notice with opportunity to work in the office if needed.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance