The mission of the Materials Department is to deliver a portfolio of materials that fulfill the creative vision.
Aritzia is growing, and our Trims team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for bringing Aritzia's product to life. As the Manager, Trims, you will find and create high quality trims that achieve Creative's vision and deliver on our customer's needs. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Trims to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Trims , you will:
- Determine the approach for sourcing trims that fulfill the design vision
- Secure the best possible quality trims against defined standards, using industry leading practices
- Secure the best possible lead times for trims without compromising quality
- Secure the best possible margins without compromising lead-time and quality
- Ensure the high quality, timely, and cost-effective delivery of all trims prior to finished goods production
The Manager, Trims has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming