Product Training & Customer Support Specialist
Job ID GRED193 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com
As a Product Training and Customer Support Specialist, you are a key component to the implementation team. You will be training new and existing customers to configure and customize our cloud-based software to suit their unique needs. You will be building quality relationships by delivering first-class customer service and support to our global professional clientele. As a Trainer, you will be a contributing member of our fast-paced, collaborative team and will expand your knowledge and skill-set in the process.
We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving and communication skills, who can work in a dynamic team environment while collaborating with others to accomplish mutual goals. Role Responsibilities:
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay's blue chip clients: handling customer calls, identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries and following up with customers on service issues
- Assist customers in tailoring their accounts to suit their particular needs, in relationship to their highly-regulated industry
- Use webinar applications to deliver product webinar training to end users on Global Relay's suite of product as well as ongoing customer support
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are exceeded
- Maintain accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- True team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Think you're a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: February 11, 2018
Closes:March 20, 2018