The mission of the Technical Development Department is to develop product that delivers on the creative vision with superior fit and construction.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Technical Development team, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering the Creative Design vision and Aritzias customer expectations through the fit, construction and quality of our product. As the Senior Technical Developer, Intimates, you will deliver the highest quality swimwear through your manufacturing knowledge and proactive and collaborative communications with cross-functional teams and vendors. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Technical Development to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Senior Technical Developer, Intimates you will support the team to:
- Ensure that our swimwear delivers a consistent and superior fit
- Ensure that our swimwear executes with best in class construction
- Ensure that all swimwear fit samples execute the creative vision
The Senior Technical Developer, Intimates has:
- Experience in Intimates and bra construction
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in pattern-making and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.