Our Creative Design Department has an uncanny ability to envision the clothes our clients want to wear. And then they create them, with a depth of design, quality and fit that sets Aritzia apart.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Senior Designer, youll design beautiful, elevated collections that our clients will love"and race out to buy. Through your creative vision and direction, youll help to establish Aritzia and our brands as fashion leaders in our markets. And youll work collaboratively using your discernment, talent and cooperative spirit to ensure all product meets our quality standards and calendar deadlines.THE JOB
The Senior Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing a full collection and partnering across all areas of Product to see it through to creation
- Identifying key silhouettes, fabrics and trims that are relevant to the Aritzia customer
- Partnering with the Creative Director to develop the vision and direction of the brand
As a best in-class seasoned creative, you use your expertise and taste level to define a vision, and drive innovation across an entire collection. The Senior Designer has:
- A proven background in developing a full collection
- A strong sense of style and taste level
- An understanding of the Aritzia customer
- A passion for the Aritzia brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.