TVEON is searching for a dynamic Product Owner to join our Kelowna or Calgary office. As the Product Owner, you will thrive under the following conditions:Lead product definition
Collaborate with team
- Trusted to maintain the vision, road map, and product backlog for the product;
- Communicates and performs analysis with Stakeholders, Research Teams, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Implementation and Clients;
- Maintains stakeholder feedback, company product vision, and product road map;
- Oversees product delivery, product versions, feature inclusion, release plan, and release approvals;
- Performs analysis, establishes process, and ensures user acceptance of release product;
- Contributes to the development process;
- Responsible for the acceptance that software functionality meets the business requirement objectives;
- Establishes priorities for development efforts in conjunction with Research and Product Development;
- Grooms and manages stories and backlog, manages project scope and ensures regular deliverables;
- Reviews and approves UI/UX designs; and
- Reviews and establishes desired process flows and software operation.
Partner with business
- Provides product leadership to the team;
- Clarifies the objectives of the team and makes day-to-day decisions regarding strategy and direction;
- Modifies scope, directs testing, and works towards improving the productivity of the team members
- Encourages, inspires and excites team members in the vision of the product and the significance of their efforts; and
- Reviews the implementation of innovative software.
- Offers insight, advice, and recommendations for the purpose of supporting business decisions;
- Represents the technology at business and speaking engagements, engaging with clients; and
- Works with CTO to establish product feature and solution objectives.
Whatâ€™s in it for you
- Comfortable with technology/IT to be able to engage in productive discussions with the technical teams and to fully understand risks;
- Experience in Agile development;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills with the ability to communicate complex messages;
- Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress;
- Passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions and drive creativity;
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation;
- Demonstrated business analyst skills;
- Previous background as a Software Developer, Technical Analyst or Business Analyst will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
- Excellent benefit plan with employer-paid premiums including a health spending account, disability insurance, life insurance and dental care;
- Flexible working hours;
- Casual dress code; and
- The unique opportunity to join a growing tech company!
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and salary expectations to us at email@example.com
. While we thank all respondents for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tveon is an equal opportunity employer.
Tveon is a video engineering company specializing in flexible software development for video storage, processing and transmission. We maximize the value of video data, transcending existing barriers with transformative video solutions. For further information visit our website at http://www.tveon.com
Management and Executive