Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for building and refining our customer validation initiatives for the world’s leading social media management platform.
You will work closely with product, development and customer facing teams to define, implement and optimize programs and processes for pre-release product initiatives such as alphas, betas, and early access programs. You will also act as the point person to plan and coordinate - and ensure successful starts and ends - of all ongoing customer validation initiatives.
As a successful candidate, you are a self-starter who is not afraid to sweat over the small details to take projects across the finish line. You will bring both project management and program building skills, an ability to lead and influence across teams, and an aptitude for continuous program refinement through structured implementation and measurement of leading performance indicators. Responsibilities...
You’re Great At...
- Own definition and optimization of systems and processes for alphas, betas, and early access programs
- Lead planning, launch and implementation of betas and EAPs
- Plan releases with product management and GTM teams
- Work with product, development and customer success teams to ensure optimal balance of customer experience and in-product alpha testing requirements
- Leverage best practices to build and own a Customer Advisory Council to accelerate customer discovery and development processes
- Conduct internal and external interviews to validate the technology value proposition, implementation and operational costs, customer adoption plans and pricing models
- Synthesize and distill intelligence from customer validation initiatives to inform go-live ramp-up and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in progressive product marketing, customer facing, or inter-departmental liaison roles is required
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, Tableau, or equivalent
- You are technology and social media savvy
- You are flexible day to day and can shift priorities quickly
- You have hands on experience with latest gen project management software
- You are Hootsuite Certified