ABOUT THE PROGRAM
SAP's Returnship Program is a20 week paid returnshiptargeting mid-career professionalswho've taken a 2+ year career break for caregiving, relocation or military service.Since 2018, SAP has offered a structured returnship program because we appreciate the skills you offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make.JOB DESCRIPTION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Process Automation is an intuitive, no-code solution for workflow management and robotic process automation (RPA) which enables organizations of all sizes to simplify business process automation, improve process efficiency, and enhance business agility.
We are looking someone to join our Product Marketing team for a contracted term as part of SAP's returnship program. TASKS
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Create content to build awareness of SAP Process Automation and our partner solutions.
- Support the creation of core marketing assets (solution briefs, customer presentations, product videos)
- Collaborate with our field marketing teams to understand marketing tools and collateral needed for their internal campaigns • Work with the SAP Process Automation product team to understand new features and communicate these to our customers, partners, and prospects
- Content support for our corporate events • Evangelizing the value proposition of SAP Process Automation within other line of business solutions (e.g. ERP, HR) and working with our marketing counterparts
- Support partner-led events
- University Degree (BA, Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science / Information Technology or Economics / Business Administration
- Experience with modern marketing tactics (social, digital)
- Strong communication profile with the ability to engage with stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Experience marketing cloud software
- 5+ years of working experience
EX:OUTWe build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 349203 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada
Requisition ID: 349203
Posted Date: Oct 27, 2022
Work Area: Marketing
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Sales and Marketing