Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are passionate about users and understanding their motivations. You thrive at synthesizing quantities of varied information into clear customer needs, and can connect customer problems to business goals. You achieve demonstrable results working cross-functionally with business, technical, design, and executive stakeholders.
You have analytical skills and are comfortable building data-backed hypothesis and decisions. You have experience running Agile product teams and partnering with technical counterparts to reduce large initiatives into manageable stories and tasks. And when products are ready for release, you coordinate with product marketing to build a communication strategy that captures the value for customers.
You are a beacon for the team, bringing an enthusiastic, never-say-die attitude to work every day. You may have a post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience, with 4+ years of software product management experience. You’re Great At...
- Empathizing with customers, users and prospects, understanding their needs and keeping a firm pulse on where the industry is trending.
- Building product roadmaps by balancing short term business needs with long term vision and strategy.
- Collaborating with product and user interface designers to generate product user experiences that solve our customer’s problems.
- Communicating and providing visibility into product initiatives to the rest of the organization, in particular marketing, sales and customer success.
- Staying current and knowledgeable about products competitive with Hootsuite.
- Analyzing the performance all through the adoption funnel of mobile and SaaS products.
- Working and guiding product development in an agile development environment with a team of top notch engineers.
- You have experience in developing products for marketers or sales
- You have entrepreneurial experience leading small teams building products from scratch
- You have a design (UX / UI) Background