Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Product Manager-Soft Goods for an Award winning Vancouver based lifestyle and apparel retailer.
What you do:
- Source raw materials, finished goods and contract manufacturing opportunities.
- Select, negotiate and manage key vendors and partner suppliers.
- Assist with various aspects of planning and budget setting for the product department.
- Ethical and sustainable sourcing practices.
- Provide insight to the Marketing and Operations team to support brand awareness and promotion internally.
- Embody the vales and vision of the business.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring effective communication to all parties.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Business Preferred).
- 3 years’ work experience in a sourcing, buying and vendor management position ideally within a fast paced national or international retail organisation.
- Demonstrated analytical and logic, you will have a proven track record of solving business problems. You should be able to rapidly assimilate the market and respond with dynamic and efficient sourcing strategies.
- Strong decision making, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Immaculate attention to detail including small print.
- Great communication skills in English, working knowledge of French an advantage.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
To view similar postings visit “Current Career Postings” at www.horizonrecruit.com.
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.
Posted: November 29, 2016
Closes:January 28, 2017