IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Product Manager (Two Roles) to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Drive meaningful outcomes for the business by connecting product roadmap with strategic objectives and user needs
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user and market research and get to know your users, and spread your knowledge across the company
- Write clear specifications for problem-focused requirements with the right level of detail
- Execute on, and launch product improvements and measure success
- Empower and collaborate with the development team daily to prioritize features, design, and implement solutions
- Lead without authority
- Leverage processes and tools to create the best products
- Contribute to the Product Management practices in the company
Top Skills Required
- 3 years of experience in software product management
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and building a strong sense of empathy with the customer
- A keen interest in using data to inform product decisions and understand the business
- Experience working directly with the engineering team, comfortable participating in trade-off conversations on design and implementation options
- Previous software development experience for customer empathy and product discovery
- Strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, lifelong learner
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.