PocketPills is Canada’s fastest-growing online pharmacy startup looking to disrupt the traditional retail pharmacy business in Canada (TAM $30B) and we are seeking a Software Engineer to help us grow further. PocketPills is redefining the pharmacy experience for consumers and automates pharmacy operations in unprecedented ways where consumers can order their prescriptions through our App or online from the convenience of their home. We pack medications by dose and time into “PocketPacks” and deliver them to your doorstep for free.
Here’s what the media is saying about PocketPills:
- “Medication management made easy”- CTV News Vancouver.
- “PocketPills is transforming healthcare”- Vancouver Sun.
- “PocketPills takes the hassle out of going to the pharmacy”- National Post.
We are building a SaaS platform that blends the intelligence of a modern e-commerce operation with the complexity of managing pharmacy operations and a big data / AI platform for healthcare data. We build to serve customers acquired through both B2C and B2B channels.
We are looking for a proven product manager to drive the strategy and development of our product’s key consumer-facing pieces. This product manager will work closely with our founding team and engineers on multiple high-visibility initiatives. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to grow with the company; and deliver, learn, and advance quickly.
- Own a product area, build the product’s vision & roadmap, ideate, collaborate, and detail out PRDs, and drive feature development.
- Understand and advocate for our customers in every product or process decision.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive product decisions including prioritization and go-no-go.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders efficiently across time zones.
- Triage and understand production issues for prioritization and solve them.
Qualifications & Experience (Must-Haves)
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields; or significant experience in a tech-oriented role.
- 3 to 6 years of experience as a product manager; at least 1 year’s experience working with Canadian customers.
- Comfortable using analytics and reporting tools to drive product decisions; capable of independent data gathering and analysis (incl. SQL).
- Work effectively with all functional areas including engineering, customer care, marketing, operations, etc.
- Proven ability to reduce entropy with clear communications and detailed documentation.
- The ideal candidate will be excited about working with a growing startup; and open to learn and solve problems beyond their current knowledge or experience.
- Access to virtual doctor 24/7
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Free food & drinks
Sales and Marketing