Requisition ID: 132120
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a key member of the Advice Digital Product team, you will drive important facets of the DMM (Digital Money Management) product. Leveraging your ability to conceptualize and ideate experiences with a strong customer centric focus and a keen eye on analytics-based outcome tracking, you will closely work with the Product Lead, other Product managers, Bank Stakeholders, Analytics teams, Software Developers and Designers to manage critical aspects of the customer journey and follow through to completion. Is this role right for you?
Where could you work? Both at home and in the office
- Manages the experience of all digital customers by creating, publishing and optimizing Insights directly to the mobile app through a CMS
- Leads creative thinking around new insight and opportunities to give customers real-time advice about their personal finances
- Manages the development of new insights through collaboration with business stakeholders, control groups, analytics, design and development teams
- Develop deep understanding of how customer and transaction data architecture can be leveraged to produce an improved banking experience
- Conceive and run test-and-learn activities across a variety of banking experiences
- Contribute to plans for how our Advice team will work toward a number of key metrics for our customers' financial health
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- We're working towards a future that is digital by default and creating a local Hub in Vancouver.
- This hybrid role offers the opportunity both to work remotely and head to the Hub to collaborate in person, co-creating a cohesive and inclusive culture with your Vancouver team.
What's in it for you?
- Has experience and familiarity with the workings of a standard CMS (content management systems)
- Has a strong bias towards action and has the ability to hypothesize and create simple solutions, test & iterate to formulate an agile product development approach. Uses data to drive decisions and outcomes
- Adept at aligning multiple stakeholders and processes along the steps of the product management cycle for strong business outcomes, illustrated via impact
- Has a strong grasp of analytics platforms with the ability to monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales funnel performance, penetration and engagement
- Curious and empathetic towards customer needs and has the ability to analyze the root cause of customer needs or pain points
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Contributes to the portfolio for best in class DMM experiences for Scotia customers, alongside a team of high performing Product Managers. This role may be asked to participate in a portfolio of other products alongside DMM.
- Contributes to the strategic vision and multi-year roadmap creation for the portfolio, alongside the DMM Product Lead and Director of Advice Products
- Manages relationships with the D2D team and executive leadership (SVP & VP), ensuring their requirements are translated into the right products and journeys. Manage expectations with effective communication
- Work closely with the business, compliance & other control functions, while always negotiating and pushing for the benefit of good customer experience & high business value
- Participates in robust problem discovery to understand customer needs, current challenges, industry trends and best practices. Works closely with design and engineering partners to come up with solutions
- Defines the customer and business value by establishing relevant objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Maintain a prioritized backlog, support the creation of detailed user stories and participate in sprint planning & review activities. Engage day-to-day with the scrum teams, clarifying questions and helping with decision making
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Contributes to a fast paced and inclusive work environment
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Product Development, Product Manager, Testing, Marketing, Technology, Research, Operations
Software and Programming Information Technology