Requisition ID: 132117
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Digital Product Manager on the Web Platforms Product team, you will play a key role in driving the strategy and execution of important features and regulatory initiatives for Digital Banking in Canada. You will partner with technology & design teams, control functions, and business lines to act as a steward of our modernized platform to deliver the optimal and secure customer experience. Is this role right for you?
Where could you work? Both at home and in the office
- Champions customer experience while ensuring a consistent and intuitive experience across the platform
- Work with a wide array of teams and business lines to meet their business needs on a modernized platform that is under development
- Lead problem discovery to understand customer needs, current challenges, and work closely with design and engineering partners to come up with solutions
- Assist in the development of vision and roadmap for owning areas and create/maintain a detailed prioritized product backlog
- Use data to drive decisions. Build hypothesis, test & iterate to formulate an agile product development approach
- Establish a close relationship with the business stakeholders and digital colleagues to ensure their requirements are translated into the right products while proactively managing expectations
- Establish clear OKRs for your product area and work with analytics team to measure and assess key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain an understanding of the financial services industry and trends in both digital bankingand digital security
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- We're working towards a future that is digital by default and creating a local Hub in Vancouver.
- This hybrid role offers the opportunity both to work remotely and head to the Hub to collaborate in person, co-creating a cohesive and inclusive culture with your Vancouver team.
What's in it for you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in a role building customer facing digital products
- You have the ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike to distill requirements into deliverables
- You can speak in the languages of business, technology, and design - and translate between them
- You have managed a technology product or a digital journey end to end, from inception to delivery
- You are comfortable working in an Agile environment and facilitating cross-functional teams in refinement, sprint planning, and review ceremonies
- You have experience in web, mobile, or microservice development - experience managing a digital platform is a plus
- You are as skilled at discovery and problem solving as you are at delivering and deploying
- You have a thorough, proactive, and frequent communication cadence and an ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organizations
- You have excellent analytical skills and know how to measure the success of web-based journeys
- You have a curious and experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Engineer, Manager, Web Design, Finance, Engineering, Management, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance