The mission of the Production Department is to partner with best in class suppliers to deliver on Aritzias standards for quality, lead-time, price, and sustainability. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Production Department, you will be part of the team responsible for achieving Aritzias objectives for quality products, timely delivery and competitive costing. As the Production Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of Designs vision, exemplifying the guiding principles of accurate allocation, informed negotiation, and flawless execution. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Production to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Production Manager, you will partner with the team to:
- Optimize your suppliers capabilities with the product strategy
- Develop high quality product that fulfills the design vision
- Secure and deliver on optimal production lead-times
- Effectively negotiate to maximize margins without compromising quality or lead-time
- Ensure the high quality, timely, and cost-effective delivery of all fabric, trims and finished goods once they are in production
The Production Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Production, Global Sourcing, and/or Direct to Vendor
- Product component costing and negotiation skills
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.