Permanent Product Manager for a global leader in the B2C social connection space
- Permanent Product Manager role
- World leader in the social networking and dating space
- This role can be remote forever
What & Why:
Our client is looking to add a Product Manager to one of their most experimental agile teams. This is a newer area for them to be involved in and as such they are looking for a product manager with deep product marketing experience to help with the go-to-market strategies as well as crafting the monetization strategy. You will also develop product positioning and messaging for go-to-market campaigns, informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding. There is a need to understand analytics as it will be part of the scope of this role to analyze product and campaign performance. It would be considered a serious asset if you had previous experience with content platforms, content creators or other related experience in the media space.
Our client is a highly reputable and well-established B2C tech company that has become a household name over the years. They have a very fun-loving and dynamic corporate culture and their employees really embody the “work hard/play hard” mentality of Vancouver’s vibrant tech scene. The company hires and further develops top performers from around North America. Our client will interview, hire, and train remotely during Covid-19 physical distancing and the new Product Manager will initially work from home. This role can be fully remote forever, however, if you would like an office to call home, they have a beautiful space located near Vancouver’s waterfront.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Background and experience of 5+ years in marketing or product. Extensive experience driving product launches and campaigns.
- Experience running marketing campaigns and pushing out go-to-market strategies
- Experience influencing stakeholders and driving resolution
- Experience driving complex projects
- Proven ability to apply user research and analyze data
- Previous experience with content platforms, content creators or other related experience in the media space would be considered an asset.
- You have a BS Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology Sales and Marketing