Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
Social media has fundamentally changed the way companies interact with their customers. Social has become the new front door for business and represents a $1.3 Trillion opportunity globally. With over 11 million users including 744 of the Fortune 1000, Hootsuite is the clear market leader. But in a fast moving, competitive market, staying on top requires constant innovation. Enter Hootsuite Labs. We’re responsible for thinking outside the box, moving fast and staying nimble. Our goal: Develop innovative product and features that our customers love with unmatched speed and agility.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You synthesize market, strategic and customer information into a clear product roadmap that iteratively leads our team towards achieving our mission. You work with our engineering team to break product deliverables into stories and tasks, work with designers, help break down development obstacles and work with them to ensure quality of release candidates. You coordinate with product marketing to build a communication strategy that will inform our customers about how our products help them meet their objectives. You want to be a beacon for the team by bringing an enthusiastic, never-say-die attitude to work every day. You may have a post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience, with 4+ years of software product management experience. You’re great at…
- Empathizing with our customers, users and prospects, understanding their needs and keeping a firm pulse on where the industry is trending.
- Building product roadmaps by balancing short term business goals with long term vision and strategy.
- Collaborating with product and user interface designers to generate product user experiences that achieve our customer’s objectives.
- Communicating and providing visibility into product initiatives to the rest of the organization, in particular marketing, sales and customer success.
- Staying current and knowledgeable about products competitive with Hootsuite.
- Analyzing the performance all through the adoption funnel of mobile and SaaS products.
- Working and guiding product development in an agile development environment with a team of top notch engineers.
- You have experience in developing products for marketers or sales
- You have entrepreneurial experience leading small teams building products from scratch
- You have a design (UX / UI) Background