Your Opportunity at ARC'TERYX:
You are the face of the brand on the retail floor, delivering an unforgettable experience to our guests. You are the inspiration behind our brand's evolution, as we continue to commit to bold objectives both in stores and in our communities.
You are product-obsessed and seek any chance to get outside to experiment and learn firsthand how our product performs. You prioritize your connection with nature and celebrate others doing the same. You authentically share product knowledge with guests and recommend products based on their interests and needs.
You prioritize your own development, personally and professionally, and celebrate the achievements of others. You recognize that we create a better world, together.As a Product Guide at Arc'teryx, here's what you'd be doing:
Are you our next Product Guide?
- Delivering a best-in-class brand experience to our guests through sharing technical product knowledge and supporting with problem solving
- Building a strong understanding of our products and seamlessly weaving this information into guest interactions in an authentic way
- Championing Arc'teryx as a brand ambassador both in-store and in the community
- Developing your passions both in and out of the store with the support of the team
- Supporting in elevating the guest experience by working with the store leadership team on projects and brand initiatives
- Providing feedback on merchandising and in-store experience to help drive sales
- Maintaining an open, collaborative relationship with your team and store leadership
- Supporting with and participating in various store tasks as assigned by the leadership team
- Answering store phones and responding to voicemails and store emails; on occasion, this could include responding on the Epicenter social media channels
- Utilizing the Point-of-Sale system to accurately and efficiently process guest transactions, including warranties, Used Gear trade-ins, purchases, and returns
- Receiving and unpacking boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- You love to have fun at work, and hold yourself accountable to what is required of you
- You are self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
- All employees' availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs (in partnership with the Regional Manager), and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis.
- You are fully accountable for and oversee the execution of all deliverables on the Product Guide Role and Responsibilities document
- Under the direction of the Store Leads, Store Manager and Assistant Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
Full Time - 30- 40 hours per week (5 days per week)
Part Time - 10- 30 hours per week (2-4 days a week)
Arc'teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.
Education and Training