Our Creative Design Department has an uncanny ability to envision the clothes our clients want to wear. And then they create them, with a depth of design, quality and fit that sets Aritzia apart.
As a Designer, you will join the team responsible for designing beautiful, elevated collections that our clients will love"and race out to buy. Your understanding of your branded house's vision will fuel your research of the trends landscape to inform the overall direction of the line. Your creative design experience will be developed and honed as you support in designing an entire line and the coinciding styles each season. In addition, youll work collaboratively using your discernment, talent and cooperative spirit to ensure all product meets our quality standards and calendar deadlines.
As the Designer, you will:
- Act as a team player, preparing and participating in department meetings, product checkpoints and the completion of line plans
- Leverage your understanding of your brands target customer, brand landscape, inspiration, muse and ethos
- Contribute to research for all product elements from runway, trend forecasters, street style and online sources
- Use the seasonal themes, colour, fabric, print and graphic direction to create development sketches for new and carry over styles as part of the line design
- Design new and carry over styles, incorporating key product and on-trend elements for the season
The Designer has:
- Design degree
- Proven experience in creative product design
- A strong sense of style and taste
- An understanding of the Aritzia customer
- A passion for the Aritzia brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.