The mission of the Sourcing Department is to source and onboard best in class suppliers to deliver a portfolio of materials that fulfill the creative design vision
As a leader in the Sourcing Department, you will be responsible for finding the world's best suppliers to support our product development and bringing them onboard. As the Manager, Sourcing for trims you will play a pivotal role in determining our sourcing strategy, analyzing our needs, introducing new suppliers, assessing them, formalizing the partnership and managing the relationship once they are on board. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Sourcing to continued growth within Aritzia.
As the Manager,, Trims you will:
- Determine the capabilities required to deliver on our product strategy across all product types
- Identify the appropriate supplier to fill our needs
- Initiate contact and impress the supplier on the opportunity to work with Aritzia
- Evaluate the supplier's suitability for Aritzia
- Finalize the partnership
- Facilitate the supplier's onboarding and continuously monitor the ongoing relationship
- Determine the approach for sourcing trims that fulfill the design vision
- Secure the best possible quality trims against defined standards, using industry leading practices
- Secure the best possible lead times for trims without compromising quality
- Secure the best possible margins without compromising lead-time and quality
- Ensure the high quality, timely, and cost-effective delivery of all trims prior to finished goods production
The Manager, Trims has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- An ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to protect the team and support business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- World class experience in the supplier sourcing process and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
The typical hiring range for this position is $90,000-$110,000 per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.