The mission of the Sourcing Department is to source and onboard best in class suppliers to support the manufacturing of high quality product.
As a leader in the Sourcing Department, you will be responsible for finding the worlds best suppliers to support our product development and bringing them onboard. As the Director, Sourcing you will play a pivotal role in determining our sourcing strategy, analyzing our needs, introducing new suppliers, assessing them, formalizing the partnership and managing the relationship once they are on board. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself.
As the Director, Sourcing, you will:
- Strategically plan a diversified portfolio of suppliers
- Determine the capabilities required to deliver on our product strategy across all product types
- Identify the appropriate supplier to fill our needs
- Initiate contact and impress the supplier on the opportunity to work with Aritzia
- Evaluate the suppliers suitability for Aritzia
- Finalize the partnership
- Facilitate the suppliers onboarding and continuously monitor the ongoing relationship
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Director, Sourcing has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- World class skills and experience in the supplier sourcing process and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A deep understanding and commitment to the industry in which we operate, and industry connections to build relationships and bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.