Spocket is seeking a data-driven designer to help create beautiful and highly functional products for our user base. Expectations include contributions to all aspects of the design process including research, wire-framing/prototyping, optimization and visual design.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research with our customers to determine what we should build
- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing user-friendly and intuitive experiences
- Translate business requirements, customer needs, and technology constraints into simple user-centered design solutions
- Define feature requirements into user stories, wireframes, user flows, mockups and acceptance criteria to efficiently communicate the intended design direction for web
- Carry out acceptance testing before feature deployment
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards throughout the company and the brand
We’re excited to have you because you have …
- A strong portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- Extensive prototyping and interaction design experience.
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Strong ability to translate stakeholder goals, data, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web.
- Ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are.
- Expert knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- Strategize. Create and iterate using wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate your design intentions to the team
Update. Continually keep all members of the team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Collaborate. Be a team player that welcomes collaborative work
Over 5M independent online retailers around the world are constantly looking to add fresh products to their stores- these retailers are taking a big chunk of the e-commerce sales: a market that is expected to double up and hit $4.48 trillion by 2021. However, the online retail market is extremely difficult for independent players. Small-medium online retailers are troubled with complications regarding buying products in bulk and holding inventory to ensure good discounts, fulfilling orders, providing customer support and stocking the trendiest products keep up in the market . Spocket removes all these burdens from the retailer’s shoulders, and lets them easily source products from reliable suppliers. No upfront cost and no inventory requirements- only great products at deeply discounted prices. When a retailer sells a product, Spocket automatically fulfill the orders to the end consumer.
Our mission at Spocket is to rethink online retail and eliminate the need to hold inventory entirely. We use a model called dropshipping to make this happen. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 25,000 online retailers to the Spocket platform within a year and half after our launch.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
Spocket provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
With the help of Machine Learning, Spocket is set to revolutionize the dropshipping market and aid online retailers compete with Amazon- by removing the need to hold inventory and erasing upfront c...Read More