The mission of the Creative Design Department is to tell our brand story through the creation of beautiful product THE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of the Creative Design Department, you will partner with the Creative Sub-division as a visionary to inspire the seasonal strategy through the identification of critical product elements that propel the brand. As the Creative Director, you will lead the team to set and design the long term vision for your brand house. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Creative Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE JOB
As the Creative Director , you will:
- Ensure the brand vision is aligned with the marketplace opportunity
- Identify external marketplace trends across all relevant Product Elements
- Curate the seasonal interpretation of our brand vision through the lens of our Product Elements
- Ensure that each style executes on the creative vision across all relevant Product Elements
The Creative Director has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- Proven skills, education, and/or required certifications in product collection design, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate and ability to bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals and is engaged in trends and cultural influences
- Proven experience in setting the design direction of a fashion house
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.