Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Product Advisor
at our Mini Yaletown
location (FREE staff parking available). If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential you are encouraged to apply! A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles by determining customer needs.
- Maximize vehicle sales and profit by meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Providing a superior experience for our guests in an effort to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in any and all product training available.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales and CSI goals.
- Have good interpersonal skills; excellent telephone and written communication skills.
- Have previous automotive sales experience.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Have a current VSA License.
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.