UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position:
Product Advisor / EV SpecialistStatus:
OpenRoad Volkswagen BurnabyDepartment:
$55,000-$120,000 per annum *this is a commissioned position - wages commensurate experience & productivity.
As our business continues to grow, so will our need for exceptional individuals. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the OpenRoad Volkswagen Team
. We are one of the largest Volkswagen dealers in Canada and have helped grow the OpenRoad Auto Group to 21 brands and 34 stores. OpenRoad is considered one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada. We value our people as our greatest assets.
We are expanding our team at OpenRoad Volkswagen
to include an additionalfull-time Product Advisor / EV Specialist.
If you are an intelligent, dynamic and driven individual looking for an exciting new opportunity with strong earning potential, you are encouraged to apply.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching, and many more!
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service by determining each prospective client's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Promote new business and contributing to company's customer base by seeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles, and demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in all products/inventory.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all products, including features, specifications, prices, colours, options, and standard equipment. Participate in any and all product training available.
- Use closing techniques effectively; ask for help from management with closing when necessary. Be profit-minded when closing.
- Deliver new and pre-owned vehicles to customers, and ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, to help ensure OpenRoad lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations.
- Set goals for each month's productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on sales, delivery and follow up.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about EV technology.
- Sales experience is an asset, but not required.
- Unparalleled drive & Goal oriented.
- Positive, solutions-based attitude.
- Be a Team player while still capable of working independently.
- Coachable and open to continuous learning and improvement.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Goodtelephone and written communication skills.
- Motivated to understand and fulfill business & customer needs.
- Maximize sales volume and profitability by meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Take pride in providing our guests with amazing experiences.
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships with customers.
- Valid VSA License is an asset, but not required.
- Second language considered an asset, but not required.
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver's License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing