UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position
:Product Advisor Status
: OpenRoad Toyota Peace ArchDepartment
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS:Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and External, Training & Development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental plan; tailored toward Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service by determining each prospective client's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Promote new business and contribute to the company's customer base by seeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles, and Demonstrating vehicles (including test drives).
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in all products/inventory.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all products, including features, specifications, prices, colors, options, and standard equipment. Participate in any and all product training available.
- Use closing techniques effectively; ask for help from management with closing when necessary. Be profit-minded when closing.
- Deliver new and pre-owned vehicles to customers, and ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork, to help ensure OpenRoad lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations.
- Set goals for each month's productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on sales, delivery, and follow-up.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Suitable candidates must have the experience, drive, and proven success selling pre-owned vehicles as well
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with the ability to maintain records using a computerized system.
- Effective negotiation skills, with the ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A Current VSA MDC License.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
Sales and Marketing