UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest Employers
andBest Managed Companies
, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-time Genesis Product Advisor
atOpenRoad Genesis Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- 3 months guarantee salary to assist with transition
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles by determining customer needs.
- Maximize vehicle sales and profit by meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Promote new business and contribute to company's customer base byseeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Providing a superior experience for our guests in an effort to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in any and all product training available.
- Set goals for each month's productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Sales experience is an asset.
- Unparalleled drive.
- Be coachable and be open to learning.
- Have good interpersonal skills; excellenttelephone and written communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (email, internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Effective listening + negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Valid VSA License is an asset.
- Ability to speak Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi... etc. is an asset.
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver's License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing