Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Audi Brand Specialist
at OpenRoad Audi Boundary .
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential, you are encouraged to apply. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles
- Meeting and exceeding established sales targets
- Establishing and cultivating a client base to ensure loyalty and gain referral business
- Providing a superior experience for our clients in an effort to exceed their expectations
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge
- Have previous automotive sales experience (preferably luxury)
- Have excellent telephone, email and written communication skills
- Be coachable and be open to learning
- Be an effective negotiator and possess a great deal of professionalism
- Have strong computer skills (internet and MS Office suite proficiency)
- Possesses current VSA License
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
- Will preferably have second language
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.