2601-2609 Granville Street
Supports the delivery of an exceptional customer experience to private banking clients. Provides a superior level of courteous, knowledgeable and professional service to all existing and potential clients displaying a comprehensive knowledge of products. Recognizes the appropriate time to proactively identify and discuss clients' needs and works collaboratively with the branch and regional teams to identify and make referrals. Ensures compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Assists in preparing new business proposals or presentations to clients/prospects.
- Identifies customer needs and matches with appropriate products or services using relationship selling techniques, including making referrals to other BMO employees.
- Identifies and recommends workflow process alternatives that can lead to improved efficiency and service levels.
- Determines client needs and ensures timely and accurate completion of transaction processing.
- Takes ownership of client inquiries/ concerns/ complaints, ensuring timely resolution and referring as appropriate.
- Maintains detailed knowledge and understanding of integrated private banking services and offerings as well as a detailed understanding of the strategic direction of the business.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Reviews overdraft and other monitoring reports with Private Banker and actions accordingly.
- Strives to exceed client service standards to maximize relationship retention and growth.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the client to develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Provides timely, accurate service and support to Private Bankers by completing a wide variety of credit, non-credit, and related activities.
- Adheres to all banking, investment and lending regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, bank guidelines and established risk guidelines.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and applies appropriate due diligence for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy.
- Participates in audits and compliance reviews as assigned.
- Identifies and escalates all irregularities and discrepancies to management.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must meet the licensing and certification requirements for the team / branch / jurisdiction where the mandate is being fulfilled.
- Working knowledge of personal (primarily) and commercial credit and non-credit products, monitoring/operational processes and applications.
- Basic knowledge of the Lending Process and supporting policies.
- Basic knowledge of loan and security documentation, including registration and renewal routine.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
$37,500 - $53,500
The base salary represents BMO Financial Group's hiring range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as location, skills, experience, and qualification for the role. Salaries for part time roles will be pro-rated based on number of hours regularly worked. Base salary is one component of BMO Financial Group's total compensation package for employees, which may include performance-based incentives, commissions or discretionary bonuses, as well as other perks and rewards. BMO also offers health insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life insurance, and retirement savings plans. To view more details of our benefits, please visit: Total Rewards
Individual Contributor / CollaborateurWe're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians