As our Principal Strategist, Service Cloud,
you will be working to help our clients think in the realm of the possible. You understand the salesforce.com platform on a deep level, are able to dig deeply into client requirements and are a solution design dynamo. Your recommendations guide how our clients get value out of their system and their processes.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Minimum 12-15 years of Application Development and support experience; preferably in a consulting environment
- Deep expertise in the service delivery sector and how to leverage systems to drive key performance indicators
- Salesforce certification is a must - Salesforce.com developer/advanced developer/Service Cloud Consultant certification
- Understanding of Salesforce security model (profiles, permissions and sharing)
- Must have exposure to all aspects of SDLC and deployment best practices
- Executive-level communication skills
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Practice Building - Drive overall growth of Service Cloud practice through a combination oversight of delivery work and thought leadership, both on the technology stack and business process.
- Engagement Management - defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; effective stakeholder management
- Identifies opportunities for growth and maturation of Salesforce.com Service Cloud offerings
- Provides oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce.com Service Cloud projects
- Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, and point-of-view papers
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for Service Cloud offerings
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand