Would you like to be part of a dynamic clinical team working in a community setting? We can offer you an exciting opportunity in White Rock - South Surrey (WRSS
) as part of the Primary Care Network
(PCN) team. We are looking for a trailblazer! This is a chance to make a difference every day in the world of health care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to bring your excellent work ethic as a dedicated Social Worker. If you're someone who is looking for a challenge that is equally as rewarding, then this might be the opportunity for you.Build on your education & career experience as you
• Work within an interdisciplinary team to deliver comprehensive primary care services
• Conduct comprehensive psychosocial assessments of clients and their families
• Provide clinical support to the interdisciplinary team including physicians in the development of care plans.
• Participate on local committees to improve client care services and reduce service gaps.
• Facilitate timely exchange of information between the acute care facility and the community service
• Act as a clinical resource and facilitating referrals where appropriate.
• Arrange and participate in joint home visits to clients and/or families To join our team, you have:
• Current full registration with the BC College of Social Workers.
• Two (2) years' recent related experience in a complex health care environment such as a community or home health setting, or an equivalent combination of social work education, training and experience.
• A Valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle for business-related purposes.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
• A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
• Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
• An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation.
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work. Work hard and have fun while you do it.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Curious to learn what it's like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.