Job Title: Primary Care Network Evaluation Consultant
Employer: Chilliwack Division of Family Practice
Location: Chilliwack, Agassiz and Hope combined with remote work
Start date: As soon as possible
The Chilliwack Division of Family Practice is a non-profit society that represents family physicians in Chilliwack, Agassiz, Seabird Island and Hope. We also have nurse practitioners, medical residents, and medical students as associate members. Our members provide primary care services from Chilliwack to Boston Bar and we strive to improve health care services for patients by supporting an engaged and collegial medical community. The Chilliwack Division of Family Practice is partnering with Fraser Health to implement the Chilliwack and Fraser Health Rural PCN.
The vision of the Chilliwack and Fraser Health Rural PCN is an integrated, collaborative community-based system for health that ensures seamless and coordinated care for patients. The PCN supports 4 specific strategies: ensuring access and attachment to primary care, building interdisciplinary teams, supporting patients to transition to community-based organizations and the specialized community service continuum, and incorporating spiritual wellness advisors and specific resources for indigenous communities. The PCN is working to achieve a system characterized by culturally safe care, clear communication, comprehensive primary care, both virtual and in person care, same day access and extended hours of care.
The vision of the PCN an integrated, collaborative community-based system for health that ensures seamless and coordinated care for patients.
The Evaluation Consultant’s role is to lead the development of a comprehensive logic model, evaluation framework, and data collection plan for the Chilliwack and Fraser Health Rural Primary Care Network. They will ensure the PCN’s evaluation plan encompasses process indicators, outcome measures, and viable data collection tools that enable monitoring and analysis of progress towards the Ministry of Health’s defined PCN attributes. The role would also have the capacity to operationalize the evaluation model and help to define resourcing needs to enable data collection ongoing. This is an exciting role to shape our understanding of impact in health system transformation. The Consultant will work closely with the PCN Management team to ensure coordination and alignment with the project’s evolving operations and stakeholders.
· A final Chilliwack and Fraser Health Rural PCN logic model, evaluation framework and data collection plan developed integrating Ministry requirements, local engagement, and best practices from other PCNs in the province.
· Engagement with PCN Managers and leadership to assess, determine and/or define required information to satisfy specific business requirements and collaborate with diverse community stakeholders on the PCNs evaluation plans and processes. Identification and refinement of meaningful performance and outcome measures.
· An evaluation approach and methodology that aligns with best practices as defined by indigenous organizations and communities.
· Facilitation of the development, implementation, and maintenance of an ongoing data collection plan for the PCN. Support with implementation of the evaluation plan, designing methodology and tools, collecting, compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting qualitative and quantitative data.
· Evaluation plan and outcomes shared in accessible visual communications for project stakeholders.
Education, Training, and Experience
· Master’s Degree in a health science, social science or related discipline with coursework in research methodologies, program evaluation, statistical analysis and public health.
· Five years' experience in related research/evaluation/decision support in public health, community health programs, acute care or other health services.
· Experience with project management, program planning and evaluation.
· Experience with quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
· Strong interest in data for learning and strategy development in healthcare.
· Previous Division work is an asset.
Please apply, including resume and cover letter to chilliwackdfp (at) divisionsbc (dot) ca with the posting title in the email subject line. The posting is open until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Vision: Extraordinary health care by engaged family practice providers.
Mission: To empower family practice providers to deliver, in partnership, access to longitudinal, comprehensive health care.
#19 - Innovate BC - Benefits of Hiring & Training Youth Workers