- Design, develop and implement products on the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Portals, Power Virtual Agents.
- Assist in the administration of the domain duties such as crafting new environments, management of service accounts, licensing, governance, and documenting processes.
- Maintenance of the platform such as cleaning up orphaned apps/flows and supervising service health.
- Providing application support, investigating defects, and developing solutions.
- Assisting Makers operationalize their applications through application lifecycle management.
- Contributing to the key performance indicators, and other critical success factors identified for platform adoption and continuous operations.
- Support building and maintaining positive relationship with our Digital community.
- Assisting in the onboarding process of new makers and users to the Platform.
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- Technical diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or relevant work experience.
- Power Platform and Microsoft 365 certifications preferred.
- 2+ years experience in Power Apps Development and Power Platform tools.
- Experience building and distributing Power Apps, Flows and PVAs. Familiarity with Microsoft 365 products, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Comfortable with working under the Agile practices.
- Applications development / coding / Azure background desirable.
- Confirmed ability to efficiently connect with partners & collaborators.
- Critical thinker that keeps up with the latest technology, willing to challenge status quo, find new solutions, and drive out-of-the-box ideas.
- A clear communicator in English. Spanish is an asset.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person's unique perspective and contribution.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck's approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck's sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world's 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index. Job Segment:
Coal Mining, Sustainability, Application Developer, Developer, Mining, Energy, Technology
Construction, Mining and Trades