Since our humble beginnings back in 2003, relationships have been at the core of this company. We’re all about bringing great people together, and that all starts right here, with the employees of PlentyOfFish. We’re a team of passionate, driven individuals who are dedicated to helping people all over the world find love.
Every day, over 4 million people trust us to help them meet someone special by using our service, and we take that responsibility very seriously. The scale of our products may be tremendous, but our commitment to helping each of our 80+ employees reach their highest potential is unwavering.
At PlentyOfFish we work hard, and make a real difference in the world, but make sure to leave some time for fun in the process. We organize team-building activities, volunteer in our community, and even celebrate staff birthdays and milestones. Every year, the entire team is invited to a weekend-long team building event in Whistler.
PlentyOfFish is credited as a true pioneer in free dating, but we have our sights set on our exciting new phase of growth as we lay the foundation for years to come. Join us!
Today, we are looking for a passionate Portuguese Customer Success Representative who will be responsible for developing customer communication and monitoring website activity to ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience. This role will report into the Customer Success Manager.
So, what will you do?
- Handle fluctuating volume as it corresponds to site updates
- Assist our clients in their native language – Portuguese
- Translate existing and future products into Portuguese
- Research accounts using the Customer Service Management system; requires extensive knowledge of the Plentyoffish.com product and all related features.
- Make updates to customer accounts on the Plentyoffish.com website if applicable.
- Process subscriptions and refunds, as well as any other necessary transactions.
- Use intuitive skills to effectively determine customer needs, research possible causes, and create correspondence to fully address and resolve customer inquiries.
- Must have read this job posting fully and acknowledged reading it by copying and pasting this requirement into the cover letter.
- Strive to enhance the customer's site experience by providing high quality, responsive, and empathetic service.
- Approve/Decline advertising material submitted by our advertising clients in adherence to Plentyoffish Advertising Guidelines
- Relay any trends of potential defects or other patterns noticed to Customer Success Manager
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Our ideal candidate has superb written and verbal communication skills; excellent grammar, vocabulary, syntax -- both English and Portuguese. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in other language(s). We’re looking for candidates with excellent decision making skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and manage time effectively in order to meet required email response times. Post- secondary education is preferred but not a requirement.
We offer highly competitive compensation, with a great benefits package which includes RRSP matching program.
This role is available immediately so apply today!