Our client is an established financial firm with a strong reputation for their exceptional client service and strong financial results. Currently, they are seeking an entrepreneurial and strategic investment expert to join their team as a Portfolio Manager to provide client servicing and relationship development and ensure clients' goals are met through effective portfolio management.
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships within book of business and achieve business development targets through various marketing initiatives
- Work towards annual goals through effective planning and strategy development in liaison with leadership team
- Actively manage investment portfolio based on client needs assessments and provide aligned investment solutions
- Provide client servicing through regular follow-up and deliver communication regarding the firm's investment goals
- Leverage external industry connections, such as financial planners and legal professionals, to ensure clients' needs are successfully met
- Ensure investment procedures and administration meet regulatory, compliance and policy standards
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in portfolio management or similar role in investments; financial planning experience is an asset
- CFA or CIM; must be licensed as Discretionary Portfolio Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills to build, develop and maintain client base, especially in wealth management
- Strong industry knowledge and ability to stay abreast of industry trends
- Service and solutions focused
- Hardworking, dedicated and committed to team collaboration
- Ability to perform and deliver responsibilities with high level professionalism and integrity
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to visit http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/4337 and click the "APPLY" button.
Alana Savage can be reached at 604-662-8967 ext. 103 in confidence. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Posted: November 28, 2016
Closes:January 27, 2017