This is a great contract opportunity for a Portfolio Administrator or an Administrative Assistant, preferably with solid experience in the investment industry! The position starts as soon as possible until the end of July 2022.
You will be working with an independent, employee-owned Vancouver-based investment counsel / portfolio manager that manages over $20 billion in assets on behalf of pension, foundation, corporate and individual clients across Canada.
We are seeking an independent and self-motivated individual who is dedicated to client service to become part of their Vancouver Private Client team. This individual is detail-oriented, a problem solver and is able to work under pressure. The successful candidate will work closely with a Portfolio Manager, providing accurate, timely information and service support of the opening, reporting and managing of private client accounts.
Key Responsibilities include:
What You Bring:
· At least 3-5 years of administrative support experience, ideally from the investment industry
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to work well independently and with a team
· Canadian Securities Course an asset
The company offers a very attractive compensation package in the $55k per annum range + 3 weeks’ holidays. Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile companies in ...Read More