A great opportunity for those looking for a career in the growing healthcare field of sleep medicine. Training provided. Make an impact!
MedSleep’s national network of clinics are committed to providing the highest quality sleep services across Canada. Learn more about us at www.medsleep.com.
This role is not a summer role. It requires an 18 month work commitment post training completion.
- The Polysomnographic Technologist ensures the proper performance of all procedures relating to the accurate, safe operation of all diagnostic and therapeutic polysomnographic services provided by our clinics.
- You will be provided 240 hours of hands-on training plus theoretical training.
- This role involves direct patient contact including describing the procedures, setting-up the patient for the overnight study, addressing questions, resolving technical or equipment issues and monitoring the sleep study throughout the evening.
- Relevant and completed post secondary education.
- Ability to work overnight shifts, 10 hours per shift, up to 3 nights per week and weekends—candidates must be able to work weekends.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills, and ability to work independently.
- A focus on high quality patient care. Enthusiasm for learning.