Plumbing & Heating Technicians: Harvey 1942
We are currently looking for a couple of reliable Journeyman Plumbing & Heating Service Technicians for the Lower Mainland, with 5 years plus of current working experience, in the area of, boilers and furnaces, for property management and commercial properties.
* Must have a Journeymen Plumbing Ticket, and a Gas B Ticket, and a Backflow License, would be an asset.
* At least five years plus of Service experience in heating & plumbing applications.
* Experience working on hydronic & forced air heating, boilers, furnaces, for the service of Commercial & Residential clients.
* Must have good command of English, and be able to prepare professional reports, and invoices for customers, and have legible writing skills.
* Must have good communications skills.
* Must be presentable and personable, and posses good customer service and sales related skills.
* Must be willing to work rotating weeks and weekends (1 out of every 5).
* Vehicle, mobile telephone, and uniforms are all supplied.
* Benefit package available if wanted. Full package including Accidental Death, Disability, DDI, Dental, health, etc
* Salary is negotiable depending upon qualifications, and experience, with a bonus once a year, depending on your performance and sales.
* Looking for long-term technicians, for this steady work.
· Looking for technicians who are preferably from the Vancouver area, who are currently working for Heating & Plumbing companies currently, who are looking to make a move.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience, with a full benefits package if desired.
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.