We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Plumber/ Gas fitter B
Assignment: F/T Working primarily afternoon shift
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or designate, installs, alters and maintains plumbing and gas, water, sewer and sprinkler systems and ancillary equipment.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains piped and containerized gas systems, equipment, devices and appliances.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains plumbing and hot water heating, equipment, devices and fixtures.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains water and sewer systems, equipment, devices and appliances.
- Designs projects, reads and interprets drawings and specifications and prepares cost estimates.
- Conducts periodic testing as required to ensure the proper operation of systems relative to this position.
- Directs, assists and liaises with employees, contractors, regulatory agencies and other trades, as required.
- May on occasion be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Your Education and Experience
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Successful completion of the B.C. Apprenticeship Program and valid B.C. Trade Certifications as a Red Seal Plumber and B-ticketed Gas fitter
- Valid backflow assembly tester & cross connection certification
- Two years related experience at the journeyman level
- Physical capability to perform the job duties
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Valid B.C. Class 5 Driver's License
- Competent in the use and care of tools and equipment common to this trade
Wage per Hour: $32.15, including a competitive benefits and pension package.
How to apply:
Please apply at https://bit.ly/3ym9REv.
Construction, Mining and Trades