Position: Platform Development Engineer (DevOps)Location: Greater Vancouver
Our client is searching for a Platform Engineer to build and support a platform that helps developers increase deployment velocity, foster collaboration, tighten security, and improve resilience while exemplifying DevOps principles and best practices.
- Follow defined standards and best practices
- Utilize basic cloud services such as deployments, monitoring and scaling capabilities
- Maintenance of the Platform products/services
- Implementing new features for the Platform products/services
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Infrastructure and Development teams in supporting their requirements and working with them on any solutions we need
- Create and maintain documentation related to COPs
- Understanding of basic common development Frameworks, such as Java or .NET
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language, such as Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Can write simple Database queries (SQL)
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Java / Node.js in development capacity
- Minimum 2 years' experience with version control systems technologies such as Git, Subversion, TFSVC, Stash or others
- Experience with 24x7 operations and supporting large-scale & highly available systems.
- Experience with Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, GCP or others.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology