Plastic Extrusion Technical Sales: Harvey 2584
We are a family-owned company that specializes in custom plastic extrusions.
We deal primarily with other manufacturing businesses, to build and supply extruded plastic products to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Rep who has previous working experience in this industry who will be able to drive our business forward in the development of new business opportunities, while maintaining existing customer relationships and account servicing.
Key Accountabilities and Functions:
- Develop and maintain existing assigned accounts and respond professionally to customers inquires.
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities within existing account base.
- Identify, qualify, and develop new leads.
- Develop new accounts using inside and outside sales strategies.
- Develop quotes, bids and proposals in a timely and efficient manner using existing cost estimating software, policies, and procedures.
- Reports to sales Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years minimum experience in B2B (Business to Business) sales with proven results.
- Technically inclined/able to understand technical applications and be conversant relative to clients' needs and requirements.
- Assist clients with technical, details and specifications to determine the optimal solution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and willingness to engage with customers in person.
- Build, grow and maintain positive trust relationships with customers.
- Ability to effectively influence and negotiate.
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate professionally both written and oral in a highly ethical manor.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Research and develop an understanding of trends and new business opportunities.
- Able to interpret drawings.
- Communicate, and collaborate with other company departments to identify best value solutions to customer requests.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
- Vehicle and willingness to travel, Western Canada, and Pacific Northwest US.
Additional asset Qualifications:
- Experience within any of the following industries an asset: plastic industry, window & door, railings, building materials, construction, or related trade.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary of $75,000 plus per year depending on experience, plus bonus if targets are met.
Compensation and Benefits are:
- Medical and Dental benefits, pension package
- Car and gas allowance
Sales and Marketing