Chorius is seeking an experienced Production Administrator/ Planner for our client, an established construction/ restoration company. With locations throughout BC, this position is based in Surrey, B.C.. This position is responsible for workforce planning for our field technicians and isresponsible for supporting the customer experience. This position requires thoughtful leadership skills, teamwork, innovative thinking and strong execution skills.
* Build technician schedules based on customer needs
* Manage and adjust capacity across assigned region as required by the business, customer and employee requirements
* Ensure that project schedule decisions can be made based upon accurate and timely schedule and progress performance information
* Plan and implement project scheduling resources, processes and systems on a portfolio of major projects. This includes working with other team members within operations and external vendor firms to develop, support and maintain the operations schedule within the overall Master schedule
* Participate in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to ensure interlock of strategy and optimization of resource utilization
* Accurate and timely tracking of job status
* Maintaining up-to-date and accurate data for reporting
* Support and generate continuous improvement opportunities
* Develop effective practices to build relationships between resource planning team, the dispatch team, and field operations
* Develop and maintain relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, consultants, etc.
* Posting of consumables
* May perform other related duties as required
* Experience in field employee scheduling and workforce management
* Relevant experience with change management - planning, communication and execution
* Experience organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
* Good understanding of the areas of estimating, cost control and overall project and construction management
* Knowledge of restoration/ construction industry an asset
* Strong English written and oral communication skills and a superior customer service orientation
* Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
* Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including Microsoft Office suite (Advanced Excel skills)
* Strong skills in schedule planning, activity duration estimating, critical path method (CPM) schedule preparation, schedule analysis, schedule system application and construction scheduling
* A degree in an Engineering, Construction Management or Business Management is desirable
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management and scheduling controls roles is required
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More