A Civil Contractor is seeking to add to their team of closely knit group of individuals.
Work includes residential civil projects across the Lower Mainland, B.C. Single family and multi-family with a strong pipeline of work for the next 12 months. First and most required requirement for the employer is, MOTIVATION. The new employee (Pipelayer/ Operator) must have a strong personaility and drive to do what it takes to the job done. The Employer feels, skill can be taught but the attitude and willingness is something that comes from the individual him/herself.
You must have 2-3 years of work experience in the civil/ industrial industry and a sound understanding of mainlines. Must be able to fine grade and be a solid communicator. Attention to detail and be accountable for your actions.
• Laying and joining concrete, plastic or cast-iron pipe for drains, sewers and watermains
• Prepare and grade trenches manually or working with onsite equipment operators
• Ensuring all work is completed within specifications and according to blueprints or building plans
• Maintaining tools, cords and equipment so that they are kept in good working order and are safe for use
• Maintaining the work area(s) in a clean and orderly manner on a continuous basis.
• Regularly required to stand as well as other physical requirements such as sitting, walking, climbing or balancing and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
All field work - despite weather conditions. There is a natural slowdown of work in December but from now until then, it would be 5-6 days per week on site for various projects.
Hourly Rate: $35per hour - $45per hour depending on experience
For consideration, please send resume to Manpreet Bains, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those qualified, will be shortlisted and contacted directly by the employer.
#14 - WeatherBug - Failure is Just a Part of the Process
About Evolve Recruitment Ltd
The genesis of Evolve Recruitment was the strong belief in integrity and the valuing relationships. Evolve knows that successful recruitment is achieved through building connections and providing t...Read More