You are an experienced and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in safe and efficient picker truck operation. You will be swamping a Picker Truck, and will be responsible for assisting with the transportation and placement of loads and materials as used in Pipeline construction. You're a team player who helps out with other tasks when needed.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River! Responsibilities:
- Assist with the operation of 20 to 45 ton pickers truck to safety lift, move, position, and transport materials
- Load and unload cargo as required
- Communicate effectively with supervision and other crew members
- Assist in the maintenance of picker trucks and equipment
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must possess previous picker truck swamping experience
- Picker truck operator apprenticeship is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have directly related experience in vehicle operations
- Leadership experience in a related field will be an asset
- Commit to daily safety toolbox talks, worksite inspections and ongoing hazard assessments
Additional Information: Company Description
- Site based position - 6 days on, 1 day off
- Camp provided
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Sep 10, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada