Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the physiotherapist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, educating and evaluating patient response to physiotherapy treatment. The physiotherapist is part of an interdisciplinary team, and assists with the hospital and departmental goals and objectives including continuing quality improvement activities. Qualifications
- BA Degree in Physiotherapy and/or Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Registered member of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to communicate and maintain good public relations with family and friends of patients.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
View Prince George Community