To provide physiotherapy services to children and families in the community of Prince Rupert under the Early Intervention Program for pediatrics.
- Licensed to practice under the College of Physical Therapists of BC.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physically able to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
PRINCE RUPERT COMMUNITY
Prince Rupert is a small marine-based port city with one-of-a-kind wilderness exploration and wildlife viewing experiences on Northwest BC's Pacific Coast. It's also a popular stop on various Alaskan cruises. Located 721 km (447 miles) west of Prince George on Highway 16, Prince Rupert is the land, air, and water transportation hub of British Columbia's North Coast, and home to some 12,815 people. The city is located at the mouth of the Skeena River, surrounded by Chatham Sound and many small, uninhabited islands. The area is perfect for exploring and discovering the fascinating history and customs of local First Nations people.